Today’s task is reformatting my blog. This should be interesting because I have to do assignments for school using this blog as well. Since the main topic is writing, it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
- Create a Blog
- Write a Post for Today
TIPS FOR OPTIMIZING YOUR BLOG
- USE IMAGES IN YOUR POSTS (I’m very infrequent myself with doing this.
- USE HEADERS IN POSTS: Bolding little headlines in the post will make them clearer to your viewer. (Another infrequent practice for me).
- WRITE SHORT: I read in other blogging resources to keep the length to 500 words. Unless you are writing a book.
- ALLOW COMMENTS: This allows your readers to interact with you. Building a platform and audience requires you to step out from your comfort zone and engage with your audience.
- Brewster, Robert Lee. Guide to Literary Agents 2020. Writers Digest, 2019.