The weekend went by fast. So, I was dealing with anxiety yesterday. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and didn’t do much in the way of reading or writing yesterday. Today I tried getting back on track but…today was the first day of my new class, Writing for Games.
Okay, so I was lazy today, but I did come up with a new world for one of my assignments that I would like to explore. I also submitted my interactive game story as one of our other assignments.
I think to get better I need to state what my goals are. I’m behind on studying for the English Praxis, and officially two days behind on reading “The Help.”
Goals for tomorrow: 7/7/2020
Reading: 90 Minutes
- “The Help” pgs 55-126
- The Praxis, Reading: pg 1-5
- Tuskegee Heirs: Issue 1
Language Arts: 90 Minutes
- Japanese Lesson 2
- Grammar workbook: 2 pages
- Demon Slayer Episode 1
Writing: 90 Minutes
- Edit/Revise Caitlyn
- FoA: Decide on a novel or comic.
- Character designs: Head 2 Head, Aira
- Character designs: Favor of Athena, Paige
- Character design: Angel Protocol, Jasmine